ChaosCP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nyrene introduction

3 posters

Go down

Nyrene introduction Empty Nyrene introduction

Post by Nyrene Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:09 am

hi guys here we go again I will repeat a lot of my Odditiy intro here, in case you missed it first time around !

My real name is Virginia, most people call me Jin or Jinny.  I am 18 and live and work at home with my dad.  I have lived in a total of 15 countries and am currently living in England.

My ancestry is mainly Viking, Danish, Norwegian, a touch of Finnish and Russian, and a pinch of English. I am probably also the smallest Viking you will ever see at just under 61 inches/1.54cm in my bare feet.  I am an animal lover and a proud slave to my two long hair cats. I am as active as I can be weather and health permitting, I love to dance everything from ballet to modern and jazz.  I love the water, and I swim and ski and surf.  I read as much as I can, and I paint, play the piano, sing and do yoga for relaxation.

In game I am an Ertheia Wizard, Sayha's Seer with dual class Aeore healer Shillien Saint.  I love my healer and I am hoping to take her as high as I possibly can. By now some of you will know I am completely new to Lineage approx 20 days of play, this is my first time ever playing, and I am overwhelmed at the immensity of it all.

I have already learned some important pointers to being a healer, namely that is stress, stress and more stress ! With your patience and understanding I hope to become a good healer and actually be of use.

Well thank you for reading this far, I hope to be able to chat to some of you in game.
Nyrene
Nyrene
Chaos Friend
Chaos Friend

Back to top Go down

Nyrene introduction Empty Re: Nyrene introduction

Post by Lambr1oza Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:40 am

Welcomes! and dont worry, youre gonna get a hang of it all :3 we shall guide uuuu! Razz And also good choice of the game, L2 is eternal, i play it for 10 years and cant get enough of it :p
Lambr1oza
Lambr1oza

Back to top Go down

Post by Anakh Zaken Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:11 am

Welcome Jinny! This game will be your destiny Razz
If you dont understand smth dont hesitate and let us know, we will help you.

In game : Anakh
Anakh Zaken
Anakh Zaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down